The Women’s Forum Rising Talents initiative, having celebrated its 10th Anniversary in 2017, aims to distinguish highly talented young women who are on their way to becoming influential figures in our economies and societies. This initiative is a commitment to promote women leaders and bring the vision of rising generations to the Women’s Forum.
The Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society and its partners share a common belief: that the identification and nurturing of talent among women is critical for the future of global business and society.
Each year some 20 young women join the Rising Talents network, attend the Women’s Forum Global Meeting and regional Women's Forum meetings, benefiting from enhanced networking activities during these events and in the future.
SELECTION CRITERIA - THE RISING TALENT IS:
- A Woman up to 40 years of age as of the start of the 2018 Women’s Forum Global Meeting (14-16 November 2018)
- Has demonstrated remarkable skills, courage and leadership in her professional and personal life
- Has a positive impact in her community, professional environment, society, and is committed to engage with generosity and humility
- Is open-minded, curious, has an international mindset and track record and speaks fluent English
- Is passionate about giving back to the community and interested in being actively involved as a change agent
- Is committed to attending the Women’s Forum Global Meeting in Paris (14-16 November 2018)
WHAT IS OFFERED TO OUR RISING TALENTS?
Be a life-time membership to the Women’s Forum Community and Rising Talent exclusive and impactful network
- Participate to the 14th Edition of the Women’s Forum Global Meeting, 14-16 November 2018 in Paris, France including a special session dedicated to the Rising Talents 2018 and Daring Circles working groups
- Benefit from a private pre-programme including a personal assessment by Spencer Stuart, a media training with Publicis Groupe, a cocktail reception with some Rising Talents Alumni and Eurazeo, Lazard, Spencer Stuart representatives and even a “mise en beauté”
- Enjoy media coverage on our media partners and visibility across all communications materials and access to our media partners
Be the ambassador of the values, visions and ambitions of the Women’s Forum !
Meet the Rising Talents Members by clicking here!
Rising Talents Survey for the 10th Anniversary : “INCLUSION AND IMPACT: THE LEADERSHIP TRACK OF THE WOMEN’S FORUM RISING TALENTS”
The Rising Talents 10th Anniversary video is here
Please save the date! Women’s Forum Global Meeting, 14-16 November 2018, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France