A program focusing on women’s contribution to the economy and society:
- Plenary sessions: Plenary sessions addressing not only economic but also societal issues, to brainstorm and share experiences on today’s major themes
- Workshops: Workshops focusing particularly on specific topics related to diversity and other major corporate issues, to gain knowledge and develop new insights
- 80 international speakers: A prestigious panel of more than 80 international speakers, men and women coming from various fields of activity
- The Discovery Programme: A Discovery Programme composed by intimate “Corners” and dedicated “Moments” allowing participants to discuss and network with emblematic personalities from the cultural, artistic or scientific domains
- Special Guests and Delegations: Special Guests and Delegations to give the Forum a true diversity in origins, cultures and fields of interest: Women Mayors, Chinese Women, Young Women Leaders, Women’s Students.