In 2010, more than 60 companies chose to partner the Women’s Forum.
Here are the main reasons why:
Content: the Women’s Forum provides partner companies with:
- An international platform of content
- The latest updates on best practice and recommended guidelines
- A place to produce and present their own content
Opportunity to enhance and illustrate commitment to corporate responsibility and diversity: the Women’s Forum enables companies to:
- Demonstrate their actions and commitment to advancing diversity issues
- Communicate both externally and internally in a unique environment
- Show how diversity and CSR are embedded into corporate values
Networking and business opportunities:
- The Global Meeting and the Women’s Forum Web Community provide international business and lobbying opportunities as well as privileged access to renowned speakers.
- It creates the perfect environment for networking with high-profiles from business, governmental, NGO and cultural arenas around the world.
A new lease of energy:
- Attending the Women’s Forum Global Meeting is an experience, a unique opportunity to meet other cultures and broaden perspectives.
- The legacy of each Meeting is both an individual and collective enthusiasm of people in their work and life in general.