Women's Forum Canada
10-11 May 2018 at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto
In the run-up to the 2018 G7 Summit hosted by Canada, Women's Forum Canada will gather 1,000 leaders of the world's most influential economies and offer them a different view of how the developed world can bridge the gaps in an increasingly divided world – between developed and emerging economies, between the private and public sectors, between men and women, between the included and the excluded. It will challenge the G7 not just to take on the issue of gender equality but to unlock the transformative potential of women's leadership with the goal of having an impact on decision-makers. Will the G7 dare to listen?
On the agenda of Women’s Forum Canada:
- The new bottom line: Inclusive growth– talent and skills development, private sector accelerators
- Women for women: Driving economic empowerment globally– civil society, future of diversity
- Common cause: Building on the spirit of climate action– climate change, sustainable tourism, mobility
- New frontiers: Shaping lives and livelihoods through technology – future of work, social impacts of technology
Registration for Women’s Forum Canada includes:
- Access to all Plenary sessions
- Participation in Breakout sessions
- Access to numerous networking moments
- Participation in the cocktail reception on the evening of the 10 May
- 12 month-membership to the Women's Forum Global Network, the online hub regrouping all registered delegates
Please note that this registration does not include transportation or accommodation.
Special accommodation rates:
Participants may benefit from special rates at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto.
Fairmont Luxury Room – 289 CAD
Fairmont Signature – 349 CAD
Suites from – 579 CAD
To make a reservation, click here.
If you are representing an NGO**, a startup***, a public administration, or want to attend as a member of a corporate delegation****, please contact our team by writing to email@example.com to learn more about special discounts.
If your company is a partner of the Women’s Forum or may be interested in developing a partnership with us in 2018, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All rates are per delegate.
**NGO rates are available for delegates from non-governmental organisations (only state-approved charitable organisations may be considered for NGO status; professional network associations do not qualify).
***A special discount for startups applies to the founders only, if the company was created less than 5 years ago; if the founder is 35 years old or less; has fewer than 5 employees worldwide; and has business objectives consistent with Women’s Forum policies.
****Corporate delegation rates apply for five or more delegates from the same company.