For a society to flourish, the connections among its people must be strong. Our societies and economies are a web of relationships among people, organisations, institutions and ecosystems. Recent events and trends have widened many of the divisions between countries, political parties, religions, generations, among institutions and within communities. Healing the fractures that have propagated across society’s many dimensions requires reconciling diverse perspectives and advancing together towards a shared vision.
The Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2018 seeks to be part of that movement by examining global social and economic issues through the lens of bridging humanity. It looks to create the conditions to unlock fresh solutions through women’s leadership – especially for those challenges that disproportionately impact women – and contribute to a more inclusive world for all.
The programme is divided into three pathways representing how we can build a bridge to an inclusive world. Each pathway is explored through different session formats such as plenaries, roundtables and workshops.
- Shifting mindsets
- Reimagining organisations
- Putting technology to work
Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2018 highlights will include:
- +2000 influential business, institutional and political leaders from EU and beyond, gathering to engage for impact
- Access to more than 100 Plenary, Roundtable, and Workshop sessions
- Discovery Connections – Our creativity space, curated in collaboration with our partners that aims to open up networking opportunities, create bonds, catalyze growth and drive progress. Our hubs this year include: Bridging humanity, Daring Women, Social impact, Civic engagement, Power of finance, Future of work, STEM for good, and Entrepreneurship
- Over 250 prominent speakers from varied industries and countries
- A Gala Dinner, taking place Thursday 15thNovember 2018
- Networking opportunities over breakfasts and lunches
- High-level Special Delegations represented
- Strategic and editorial partnerships with the New York Timesand LinkedIn
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Networkof 10,000 active members for a year; from the Women’s Forum past events – Women’s Forum Mexico, Women’s Forum Mauritius, Women’s Forum Rome, Global Meeting 2017, Women’s Forum Canada, and Women’s Forum Singapore.
Please note that this registration does not include transportation or accommodation.
Register as a delegate:
Single Delegate: EUR 4000
If you are representing a company with less than 500 employees worldwide at a group level, you are entitled
to benefit from a SME discount:
SME: EUR 2000
If you are representing an NGO**, a startup***, a public administration, or want to attend as a member of a corporate delegation****, please contact our team by writing to email@example.com to learn more about special discounts.
If your company is a partner of the Women’s Forum or may be interested in developing a partnership with us in 2018, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All rates are per delegate, excl. 20% VAT
**NGO rates are available for delegates from non-governmental organisations (only state-approved charitable organisations may be considered for NGO status; professional network associations do not qualify).
***A special discount for startups applies to the founders only, if the company was created less than 5 years ago; if the founder is 35 years old or less; has fewer than 5 employees worldwide; and has business objectives consistent with Women’s Forum policies.
****Corporate delegation rates apply for five or more delegates from the same company.