Societies flourish on the strength of the connections amongst their people. Healing the fractures that have propagated recently across many dimensions of society will require strengthening the connections that people have with one another.
The Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2018 will examine global social and economic issues through the lens of connecting people and bridging humanity. At the Global Meeting, we will highlight connections amongst different groups, points of view, experiences, institutions and leaders, as a means of moving towards more inclusive progress that enables humanity to bridge those divides.
Organisations need to re-orient themselves to become bridges themselves, and to rebuild trust with people – the employees, consumers and communities that give them purpose. To achieve that, they need new ideas, new ways of working together and a renewed recognition of the importance of women’s leadership in forming connections.
Women have been under-represented in public and private sector leadership roles, creating a vacuum of female voices in debates about global challenges. Today’s pressing issues need gendered views to animate debates, provide fresh opinions and create the conditions for action.
Inspired by women’s leadership, the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2018 will bring a distinctly female perspective to defining strategies to bridge humanity through four pillars.
- Changing mindsets
- Creating institutional will
- Putting technology to work
- Getting down to business
Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2018 highlights will include:
- 2000 influential business, institutional and political leaders from more than 90 countries, gathering to engage in high-level debates andmove towards concrete solutions
- Plenary, Breakout and Agora sessions, Workshops, and numerous other session formats
- Access to the Discovery, our renowned creativity space, unique to the Women’s Forum Global Meeting, whose specially designed lounges and dedicated settings will host a series of inspiring conversations and master classes. The Discovery programme is purpose-built to open up networking opportunities, create bonds and inspire action.
- Networking opportunities over the three days of the Forum (Wednesday 14, Thursday 15 and Friday 16)
- Strategic and editorial partnerships with the New York Times and LinkedIn
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Network of 5000 active membersfor a year; from the Women’s Forum past events – Global Meeting 2018 , Women’s Forum Singapore, Women’s Forum Canada, Women’s Forum Mexico, Women’s Forum Rome, and Global Meeting 2017
Please note that this registration does not include transportation or accommodation.
Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird offers, only available until the 30/06/18:
Early Bird Corporate: EUR 3000* instead of EUR 4000*
If you are representing a company with less than 500 employees worldwide at a group level, you are entitled
to benefit from a SME discount:
Early Bird SME: EUR 1500* instead of EUR 2000*
Please use the following code to benefit from this tariff: WFGM18EBSME
If you are representing an NGO**, a startup***, a public administration, or want to attend as a member of a corporate delegation****, please contact our team by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about special discounts.
If your company is a partner of the Women’s Forum or may be interested in developing a partnership with us in 2018, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
*All rates are per delegate, excl. 20% VAT
**NGO rates are available for delegates from non-governmental organisations (only state-approved charitable organisations may be considered for NGO status; professional network associations do not qualify).
***A special discount for startups applies to the founders only, if the company was created less than 5 years ago; if the founder is 35 years old or less; has fewer than 5 employees worldwide; and has business objectives consistent with Women’s Forum policies.
****Corporate delegation rates apply for five or more delegates from the same company.