The first ever Women’s Forum Singapore will take place from 12 to 14 September 2018 at the Raffles City Convention Centre. Singapore is a nation that bridges ideas, dialogues and cultures from across the region and around the globe. Under the theme of Bridging worlds for inclusive innovation, this meeting will bring together more than 1000 leaders and high-potential talents from business, government, civil society, academic to explore best practices and solutions to strengthen women’s leadership and create impact.
Single Delegate : SGD 2500* / EUR 1500*
If you want to attend as a member of a corporate delegation**, please contact our team by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about special discounts.
If your company is a partner of the Women’s Forum or may be interested in developing a partnership with us in 2018, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
*All rates are per delegate
**Corporate delegation rates apply for five or more delegates from the same company.
Applications for complimentary passes for NGO executives, Start-up Founders, Academics, and Public Sector leaders are now closed!
Bridging humanity also means bridging generations
Innovation is Singapore’s leitmotif. Therefore, in the spirit of inclusive innovation, Women’s Forum Singapore is proud to offer:
Complimentary entrance for one child of each female delegate
*For one ticket, each mother can invite one daughter, OR one daughter-in-law, OR one son, at least 20 years old. Please note that every child must also be registered in order to attend the event. No exceptions will be made.
Please note that this registration does not include transportation or accommodation. For special accomadation rates at the Fairmont Hotel and Swissotel Singapore please click here.
Highlights of Women’s Forum Singapore include:
- 1000 influential business, institutional and political leaders from ASEAN and beyond, gathering to engage in high-level debates andmove towards concrete solutions
- Plenary and roundtable sessions, debateand workshops with more than 30 sessions and 100 speakers
- Gala Dinner taking place at Singapore National Gallery
- Networking opportunities over breakfast and lunch during the two days of the Forum
- High-level Special Delegations represented
- Strategic and editorial partnerships with the New York Timesand LinkedIn, and CNBC.
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Network of 5000 active members for a year;from the Women’s Forum past events – Women’s Forum Mexico, Women’s Forum Mauritius, Women’s Forum Rome and Global Meeting 2017, as well as the upcoming Women’s Forum Canada and Global Meeting 2018 in Paris.