ASEAN is one of the most socially diverse and economically dynamic regions in the world. The myriad cultures and communities of Southeast Asia and its larger neighbours, which have historically cross-pollinated each other in everything from food to ideas, support a rising and increasingly global business community. The ten nations of ASEAN together will make up the world’s fifth-largest economy by 2020, and include some of the fastest-growing economies in the world with an average growth rate of 5.2%. ASEAN is also one of the leading regions in the field of innovation.
We believe that women across ASEAN can provide distinctive vision, added value, and innovative views. Their perspectives, drawing on the region’s national and cultural diversity, can help address today’s challenges. Advancing women’s equality across Asia-Pacific countries could add a collective $4.5 trillion to their GDP by 2025, and in doing so, support ASEAN to unlock its tremendous economic and technological potential.
The first Women’s Forum Singapore will take place from 12 to 14 September 2018 at the Raffles City Convention Centre. Singapore is a nation which bridges ideas, dialogues and cultures from across the region and around the globe. Under the theme of Bridging worlds for inclusive innovation, this meeting will bring together more than 1000 leaders and high-potential talents from business, government, civil society, academic to explore best practices and solutions to strengthen women’s leadership and create impact.
The goal is to express a clear, action-oriented vision based on four central pillars:
- Shaping livelihoods and leadership through innovation
- Embracing diversity for inclusive prosperity
- Driving towards equality and empowerment
- Creating the conditions for resilience and stability
Women’s Forum Singapore highlights will include:
- Influential business, institutional and political leaders from the ASEAN countries and beyond, gathering to engage in high-level debates and move towards concrete solutions
- Plenary and roundtable sessions, debates and workshops
- Networking opportunities over the three days of the Forum (Wednesday 12, Thursday 13 and Friday 14)
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Network of 5000 active members for a year; from the Women’s Forum past events – Women’s Forum Canada, Women’s Forum Mexico, Women’s Forum Rome, and Global Meeting 2017, as well as the upcoming Global Meeting 2018 in Paris
Please note that this registration does not include transportation or accommodation.
Special accommodation rates:
Participants may benefit from special rates at the Fairmont Hotel and Swissotel Singapore.
- To book a room at the Fairmont Singapore from 315 SGD, please click here.
- To book a room at the Swissotel The Stamford from 280 SGD, please click here.
Single Delegate : SGD 2500* / EUR 1500*
If you are representing an NGO**, a startup***, or want to attend as a member of a corporate delegation****, please contact our team by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about special discounts.
If your company is a partner of the Women’s Forum or may be interested in developing a partnership with us in 2018, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
*All rates are per delegate
**NGO rates are available for delegates from non-governmental organisations (only state-approved charitable organisations may be considered for NGO status; professional network associations do not qualify).
***A special discount for startups applies to the founders only, if the company was created less than 5 years ago; if the founder is 35 years old or less; has fewer than 5 employees worldwide; and has business objectives consistent with Women’s Forum policies.
****Corporate delegation rates apply for five or more delegates from the same company.