LEADING THROUGH ADVERSITIES: WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS AND COVID-19 #WOMEN4BUSINESS
How are women being impacted by COVID-19, and how are they leading to address the challenges faced by others? To learn, The Women’s Forum for the Economy and Society is conducting a series of interviews with women entrepreneurs and ambassadors for women’s empowerment around the world.
These interviews are unveiling unique insights into the far-reaching impacts of Covid-19, and the diverse ways these inspiring women are responding to the crisis with leadership and innovation.
- “Reward women working on the frontlines” with Norma Bastidas
- “Women will change the future of India” with Anita Dongre
- “Women shapes the transformation of the healthcare industry” with Harjit Gill
- “Looking for “First-Mover” advantage to survive the pandemic!” with Datuk Shireen Ann Zaharah Muhiudeen
- “Navigating the pandemic with AI” with Ayesha Khanna
- “My courage is my capital!” with Chetna Sinha