DESIGNING AN INCLUSIVE WORLD AT THE WOMEN’S FORUM GLOBAL MEETING 2020
As the world is lurching towards an unknown new normal amidst the pandemic, the Women’s Forum’s ambition to redesign a more inclusive world becomes even more urgent and critical.
More than ever, now is the time for us to take bolder action and foster inclusion in our economies and societies to tap into the power of our collective action.
More than ever, it is the time for us to embrace women’s leadership in order to give them the same opportunities as men to be at the hearth of the economy to stimulate growth and co-create a brighter future for all.
The Women’s Forum Global Meeting Virtual Edition from 18-19 November 2020 from 11:30am to 4:00pm (CEST) will gather our committed global community from across all continents. It will be a unique occasion for stakeholders across regions and sectors to engage for impact and continue their collective design of a more inclusive world.
Be at our side to welcome outstanding confirmed speakers and many more from governments and global institutions:
- Alessandra Perrazzelli, Deputy Governor, Bank of Italy
- Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, OECD
- Carolyn A. Wilkins, Senior Deputy Governor, Bank of Canada
- Gioia Ghezzi, Chairperson, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi and European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- Halimah Yacob, President of Singapore
- Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Research, Innovation, Education, Culture & Youth
- Monique Nsanzabaganwa, Deputy Governor, National Bank of Rwanda
- Rania Nashar, CEO, Samba Financial Group, Chair, B20 Women in Business Action Council, & Chair, Saudi Empower Alliance
- Sahle-Work Zewde, President of Ethiopia
- Star Jones, Co-Founder & Principal, Instant Impact Group, LLC
- Ursula Von der Leyen, President, European Commission
- Valerie Jarrett, Co-chair, United State of Women; Senior Advisor, Obama Foundation
There are only 27 days left to
register for this interactive virtual Meeting!
Our cutting-edge online platform will provide you with a unique virtual experience : interactive, diversified, and inspiring – a mix of brain and emotion!
- Attend LIVE sessions and engage in discussion, Q&A, and polling
- Personalize your networking profile to connect with other world-wide delegates through one-to-one meetings via video or audio call
- Organize B2B Business Meetings with our partners
- Network and meet with new friends in our dedicated open Networking Rooms
- Become a member of the Women’s Forum community