[APPLY NOW] FORGING THE FUTURE WITH WOMENENTREPRENEURS4GOOD
A Collective Initiative powering female entrepreneurs
in Green Transition
The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally affected every worker, every business, and every household. Women entrepreneurs face a drastically increasing double burden of work and home responsibilities. Women-led businesses are also particularly vulnerable, with 90% of these businesses having experienced a significant decrease in revenues. While being disproportionately hurt by the economic fallout, women are the driving force behind our advancement in innovation, science, and a powerful and underutilised engine of growth.
In the framework of the Women4Business Daring Circle, the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society, in partnership with P&G and the HEC Paris Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center has decided to launch WomenEntrepreneurs4Good, an initiative designed to inspire and foster female creativity and entrepreneurship for good in Europe.
WHO CAN APPLY?
You should apply if
- You are female founder or co-founder, with at least 2 people in your team
- You reside in France, Germany, or Italy
- Your revenue is less than €50,000 per year
- Your project is designed to tackle a sustainability challenge
- Top 100+ women entrepreneurs will receive support for market opportunity and customer research, and an opportunity to participate in a startup sprint
- The 9 finalists will be offered a 6-month online incubator program with experts to coach and mentor them on a wide range of topics from business development, organisational development to impact, and much more
- Pitch in front of a high-level and esteemed jury
- Boost your visibility + accelerate your startup
- Access to the Women’s Forum Global Network of +25K influential investors, business leaders, international corporates, likeminded entrepreneurs and more
- Being celebrated at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2021 this November
❗Deadline for submitting applications is April 30, 2021 (23:59h CET)
What are you waiting for? Take your chance and shine!
Click below for the Press Releases:
In partnership with