IT’S TIME TO ACT FOR EQUALITY
It’s time to act for gender equality and break the glass ceiling once and for all.
The 17th annual Women’s Forum Global Meeting is taking place on 29-30 November 2022 at Palais Brongniart in Paris, France. We will gather around the theme Time to Act.
Over the course of our 2-day meeting, we will engage our international community of leaders and change makers on key issues of our post-pandemic world, from the climate crisis to the recent setbacks to women’s rights. We are convinced that international and multi-stakeholder cooperation is essential to finding equitable and inclusive solutions, particularly around 3 crucial areas: climate, health and peace.
We look forward to welcoming inspiring agents of change from across sectors and countries, including:
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Author
- Werner Baumann, CEO, Bayer
- Thomas Buberl, CEO, AXA
- Nadia Calviño, First Deputy Prime Minister & Minister for Economy and Digitalization, Spain
- Rokhaya Diallo, Journalist, feminist & antiracist activist
- Chékéba Hachemi, President & Founder, Afghanistan Libre
- Catherine MacGregor, CEO, Engie
- Alexis McGill Johnson, President, Planned Parenthood
- Bruno Le Maire, Minister of Economy and Finance, France
- Ben Page, CEO, IPSOS
- Maryna Viazovska, Ukrainian Mathematician, Professor & 2022 Fields Medal recipient
- Halimah Yacob, President, Singapore
We look forward to welcoming you – learn more about how to register by clicking on the button above.
Get a first look at our programme:
Raise women’s voices – Create change.
Join us as a Youth Ambassador in Paris!
Are you a young person who is passionate about gender equality and the links with climate, peace and health? Are you eager to have your voice heard by an international audience of business and political leaders? If you are between the ages of 16 and 25 (or in ongoing education), apply to become a Youth Ambassador at the 2022 Women’s Forum Global Meeting!
Applications are now open! Apply via the link below.
This week we launched the Women’s Forum Youth Lab: Tech4Women with Agorize, an open innovation platform. This international challenge will be open to all students who are eager to work together to build innovative solutions to reduce gender inequalities through tech solutions in 4 main areas: climate, health, entrepreneurship and STEM.
The challenge will take place online, in the form of a hackathon, and the selected teams will then have the chance to pitch their projects at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting taking place in Paris on the 29-30 November 2022. Learn more about the challenge below and apply now!