Headquartered in Paris and with global influence, the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society is the leading international platform for action highlighting women’s voices and vision and creating a more inclusive future for all.
- We build an active community of more than 30,000 engaged ambassadors, including business and political leaders, along with international organisations, experts and civil society.
- We provide unparalleled opportunities for them to develop together inclusive solutions to the most pressing challenges facing humanity as a whole – not only gender -, such as economic empowerment, access to health, climate action and technology for good.
- We are committed to accelerating the transformation of the world by pioneering in promoting the increasing role of women in the economy and society at all levels.
- We develop international multi-stakeholder dialogues, launching calls to action and encouraging decision makers in both private and public sectors to engage for impact and implement concrete initiatives. Our policy proposals aim also to enrich the agenda of high-level negotiating tables and summits, such as the G7 and the G20.
- We gather leaders, change-makers, both women and men to amplify our commitments and actions. Our Meetings, which span across all continents around the globe, leading up to our flagship Global Meeting in Paris, have become an unmissable and unparalleled date on the international conference calendar – a place to be and to be heard.
We envision a world where women are equal leaders in business and policy decision-making, driving inclusive solutions not only for women disproportionately impacted by socio-economic and environmental issues, but also to build thriving economies and societies.