The Women’s Forum Rising Talents Initiative, celebrating its 14th Anniversary in 2021, aims to distinguish highly talented young women who are on their way to becoming influential figures in our economies and societies. This initiative is a commitment to promoting women leaders and bringing the vision of rising generations to the Women’s Forum.
The Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society and its partner Lazard share a common belief: that the identification and nurturing of talent among women is critical for the future of global business and society.
Each year, about 15 young women join the Rising Talents network and attend the Women’s Forum Global Meeting, benefiting from enhanced networking activities during the event prior to benefiting from the ongoing Alumni activities around the world.
Since its creation, the Rising Talents network has brought together more than 250 women coming from over 50 different countries, representing a diversity of sectors. Amongst these talents have risen ministers, CEOs and executives of important companies, artists, and NGO representatives, who all help drive women economic empowerment in their sphere of work.
In partnership with
A CALL FOR CANDIDATES
Selection criteria – you are:
- A woman under 40 years old
- Someone who has demonstrated remarkable skills, courage and leadership in her professional and personal life
- A leader who has a positive impact in her community, professional environment, and society
- A committed change-maker who engages with generosity and humility
- An open-minded, curious, individual, who has an international mindset and speaks fluent English
- Someone who is passionate about giving back to the community, and interested in being actively involved with the Women’s Forum network
- Committed to attending the Women’s Forum Global Meeting in Paris (17-18 November 2021)
For all inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A RISING TALENT ?
Become a life-time member of the Women’s Forum Community and the impactful Rising Talent network
- Be a part of the 17th Edition of the Women’s Forum Global Meeting in November 2021 (an unparalleled networking opportunity with special sessions reserved for Rising Talent speakers) and benefit from an exclusive pre-programme experience.
- Make the most of our platform’s media coverage and gain professional visibility across all Women’s Forum communication channels (as well as access to our media partners network!)
- Be involved in the Women’s Forum Daring Circles working groups to engage for impact
- Gain access to numerous other opportunities throughout the year (networking activities, speaker engagements in our regional Meetings, etc..)
Be an ambassador of the values, visions and ambitions of the Women’s Forum!