The Women’s Forum Rising Talents Initiative, celebrating its 15th Anniversary in 2022, aims to distinguish highly talented young women who are on their way to becoming influential figures in our economies and societies. This initiative is a commitment to promoting women leaders and bringing the vision of rising generations to the Women’s Forum.
The Women’s Forum and its partners, Lazard and Russell Reynolds Associates share a common belief: that the identification and nurturing of talent among women is critical for the future of global business and society. Each year around 15 young women are selected to join the Rising Talents network, attend the Women’s Forum Global Meeting and regional Women’s Forum Meetings, and benefit from enhanced networking activities and support during these events and into the future. Our 2022 Rising Talents hail from all corners of the world and from a diversity of sectors, from healthcare and biotechnology to sustainable development and business innovation.
Talents are selected on the basis of having demonstrated outstanding skills, leadership, open-mindedness, an international mindset, and bravery in their personal and professional lives. In 2022, Christel Heydemann, CEO of Orange will be the ambassador of the Rising Talents initiative.
Since its creation, the Rising Talents network has brought together more than 250 women coming from over 50 different countries, representing a diversity of sectors. Amongst these talents have risen ministers, CEOs and executives of important companies, artists, and NGO representatives, who all help drive women economic empowerment in their sphere of work.
In partnership with
CALL FOR CANDIDATES
Selection criteria – you are:
- A woman under 40 years old
- Demonstrates remarkable skills, courage and leadership in her professional and personal life
- Generates a positive impact in her community, professional environment, and society
- Is passionate about giving back to the community, and interested in being actively involved with the Women’s Forum network
- Has an international mindset and speaks fluent English
- Committed to being an ambassador of the Women’s Forum, contributing to the Women’s Forum international events
- Committed to attend the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2022
The 2022 Call for Applications has closed. Please stay tuned for the 2023 edition.
For all inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A RISING TALENT ?
- Become a lifetime member of the Women’s Forum Community and the impactful Rising Talents network
- Attend Women’s Forum international events and exclusive Rising Talents receptions (unparalleled networking opportunities with special sessions reserved for Rising Talent speakers)
- Benefit from our tailor-made mentorship with top-notch academic institutions
- Make the most of our platform’s media coverage and gain professional visibility across all Women’s Forum communication channels (as well as access to our network of media partners)
- Get involved in the Women’s Forum Daring Circles on a theme of your choice (climate, technology, business, health)
- Gain access to numerous other opportunities throughout the year (networking activities, speaker engagements in our regional Meetings, etc..)
Be an ambassador of the values, visions and ambitions of the Women’s Forum!