The Women’s Forum Rising Talents Initiative aims to distinguish highly talented young women who are on their way to becoming influential figures in our economies and societies. This initiative is a commitment to promoting women leaders and bringing the vision of rising generations to the Women’s Forum.
The Women’s Forum and its partners, INSEAD, Lazard and Russell Reynolds Associates share a common belief: that the identification and nurturing of talent among women is critical for the future of global business and society. Each year around 15 young women are selected to join the Rising Talents network, attend the Women’s Forum Global Meeting and regional Women’s Forum Meetings, and benefit from enhanced networking activities and support during these events and into the future. Our 2022 Rising Talents hail from all corners of the world and from a diversity of sectors, from healthcare and biotechnology to sustainable development and business innovation.
Talents are selected on the basis of having demonstrated outstanding skills, leadership, open-mindedness, an international mindset, and bravery in their personal and professional lives.
Since its creation, the Rising Talents network has brought together more than 250 women coming from over 50 different countries, representing a diversity of sectors. Amongst these talents have risen ministers, CEOs and executives of important companies, artists, and NGO representatives, who all help drive women economic empowerment in their sphere of work.
RISING TALENTS CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2023
The Rising Talents Call for Applications closes on June 1st 2023.
For all inquiries: email@example.com
If you are selected, please note that you will be responsible for your own travel and accommodation costs in Paris.
RISING TALENTS CLASS OF 2022
In partnership with
In collaboration with
Click here for the Rising Talents Alumni Yearbook
To be considered for Rising Talents 2023, you must:
- Be a woman under the age of 40
- Demonstrate remarkable skills, courage and leadership in your professional and personal life
- Generate a positive impact in your community, professional environment, and society
- Be passionate about giving back to the community, and interested in being actively involved with the Women’s Forum network
- Have an international mindset and speak fluent English
- Be committed to being an ambassador of the Women’s Forum, contributing to the Women’s Forum international events
- Be committed to attending the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2023 (28-29 November, Paris)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A RISING TALENT ?
- Become a lifetime member of the Women’s Forum Community and the impactful Rising Talents network
- Attend Women’s Forum international events and exclusive Rising Talents receptions (unparalleled networking opportunities with special sessions reserved for Rising Talent speakers)
- Benefit from our tailor-made mentorship with top-notch academic institutions
- Make the most of our platform’s media coverage and gain professional visibility across all Women’s Forum communication channels (as well as access to our network of media partners)
- Get involved in the Women’s Forum Working Groups
- Gain access to numerous other opportunities throughout the year (networking activities, speaker engagements in our regional Meetings, etc..)
Be an ambassador of the values, visions and ambitions of the Women’s Forum!