Empowering women entrepreneurs towards a Green Transition
“The WE4G programme gave me expertise, visibility and peer support that helped me turn a simple idea into a well-running business.”
Marie-Noelle Sarocchi, Founder, BugSafe and laureate of the programme WomenEntrepreneurs4Good
In partnership with
Launched in March 2021 WomenEntrepreneurs4Good was imagined as a concrete solution to the negative impacts of the crisis on women entrepreneurs. Through a dedicated startup accelerator programme, WE4G was designed to foster creativity and innovation, and accompany women-led green projects to achieve a greater impact.
Where are we one year later? While the effects of the crisis are still being felt, the pressure to rebuild a new green global economy is greater than ever. We know that a green economic transition is not achievable without the equal participation of women. Nowadays, women entrepreneurs still face greater challenges compared to men, including gender biases, work-life balance, lack of professional networks and support,especially when it comes to funding (in 2020 only 2.3% of VC funding went to women-led startups!).
This is why, together with our partners Procter&Gamble and HEC Paris, we are proud to launch the second edition of WomenEntrepreneurs4Good: to support projects led by strong women creating a better future for all.
Do you identify as a woman and are you launching your own green business?
Join the journey of WomenEntrepreneurs4Good 2.0!
The deadline for 2022 Applications has passed.
Check back in 2023 for the next edition!
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
- Second edition means double the impact: WE4G 2.0 will be selecting 18 finalist projects (compared to 9 last year)!
- Expanding our borders: beyond France, Germany and Italy, this year WE4G is welcoming applications from countries across all Europe.
- An international WomenEntrepreneurs4Good community, giving access to the Women’s Forum global community of 30K+ influential business leaders, international corporates, like minded entrepreneurs and more…
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 100+ women entrepreneurs will receive coaching for market opportunity and customer research in an intense three-day long Startup Sprint.
- The semi-finalists will be offered the opportunity to pitch their projects in front of an esteemed Grand Jury from the international entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- 18 finalists will attend a 3-month online incubator program, receiving business coaching, technical support, connections and networking opportunities.
- The 18 WomenEntrepreneurs4Good will be invited to showcase their projects at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2022 in France!
Read the press release in English here.
For any further information please contact: email@example.com
WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS 4 GOOD
WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS ARE ESSENTIAL TO A JUST RECOVERY AND A GREEN TRANSITION
MEET THE BRIGHTEST IDEAS FOR ACCELERATING THE GREEN TRANSITION: THE FINALISTS OF THE 2021 WomenEntrepreneurs4Good
FORGING THE FUTURE WITH WE4G